24 Random Facts About Me…
I love reading Random Things about people even if I don’t really know the person that well. Whoever started the trend deserves an award! So, in respect to my 24th
birthday birth week, I have decided to give it a whirl.
1. I am a Christian, I love GOD beyond reasonable doubts.
2. I am Nigerian, from Delta state, Urhobo to be précised. Though, I was given birth to in Northern Nigeria; Maiduguri, lived there for 10years before moving to Abuja for 2years, then Lagos. Hausa Is the only language I speak and understand apart from English. [wp-svg-icons icon=”sad” wrap=”i”] [wp-svg-icons icon=”sad-2″ wrap=”i”] #notproud
3. I wasn’t given an English name at birth, so I took matters into my hands and gave myself few names. In primary school I was Rhoda, In Secondary School I was Sarah, later Alexzander. Then came my baptism name Lois. Just call me TEGA!
4. I literally can’t use the
loo without my phone or something to read.
5. I’m so laid back that I’m practically lying down. It takes a lot to bother me, I’m often heard saying “it’ll be fine!” and I constantly remind myself that “it’s just a phase, it would pass”.
6. My brain is more functional within 1am-4am. Anything I read goes in and stays easily.
7. I am an incurable and irrepressible romantic at heart. [wp-svg-icons icon=”heart” wrap=”i”] [wp-svg-icons icon=”heart-2″ wrap=”i”] [wp-svg-icons icon=”heart” wrap=”i”] [wp-svg-icons icon=”heart-2″ wrap=”i”]
8. I hate to walk bare footed. I unconsciously tip toe if and when I don’t have a slippers on.
9. I am a mother hen. My friends call me mama, hence I have so many self-acclaimed over grown children.
10. I am addicted to the internet. Who isn’t anyway?
11. I love having people around me all the time. If I had my way I would make the world a boarding school so we could all live together. I could host a nation but to host one person is government work.
12. I LOVE FOOD! I eat any and almost every food. It has to be hot! Good thing I love to cook: believe you me, I’m a pretty good cook.
13. I love children, I teach in the children department at my church.
14. I am a
shopaholic, but a wise one. I buy ‘almost’ everything I own on sale. But really, why buy something now when you get the same item like 3 prices down the initial cost.
15. I can’t swim, I can’t ride a bicycle nor sing to save my life. The 1st and last time I tried singing happy birthday to a friend; he was like: Tega thank you so much but never try this again. Such crooked voice! [wp-svg-icons icon=”sad” wrap=”i”] [wp-svg-icons icon=”sad-2″ wrap=”i”]
16. I love to read, write and sketch fashion illustrations but isn’t it weird that my reading, writing and sketching mojo comes on and off ? Makes me doubt my love for them. Really.
17. I have a very irregular sleeping pattern, I sleep talk and takes the grace of God for me to sleep during the day.
18. I have had braces on for exactly a year and 2days. And my dentist says i have one more year to go. I cant even deal! [wp-svg-icons icon=”sad” wrap=”i”] [wp-svg-icons icon=”sad-2″ wrap=”i”]
19. I am an extremely shy person, I do not talk much. But my friends wouldn’t agree to neither because when am with them hmmm… Let’s just say I have dual personality, introvert and extrovert.
20. I am a container collector. I am amused by their shapes and sizes. The smaller and more irregular in shape it is, the cuter it looks. I probably have a container collection soon.
21. I am not a music person, if musicians depended on me to make money, they would be broke. I however love to dance.
22. No animal creeps me out most in this world more than big ‘flying’ cockroaches. Ewww. In fact, I’m cockroachphobic. I have since taken it upon myself to pray they extinct. Literally!
23. I have very low tolerance for stupid unsmart people.
24. I am extremely organized. My closet is arranged in color codes, fabric type, shapes and sizes. I also love to organize my desktops or mobile home screens. Everything in my computer is perfectly organized in folders within folder, within folder. And of course my personal care products are not left out.
I hope I don’t seem too weird! I’d like to get to know you better too! Tell me a random fact about yourself!