O yes! I am ‘still’ a fashion blogger.
I started my blog as a full fashion blog but eventually, I diverted to lifestyle which I am totally digging and blogging tips my newest addition. I think most of you would agree with me when I say that coming up with blog post ideas is one of the hardest parts of being a blogger.
As a fashion blogger, I can totally relate to running out of blog post ideas and going blank when it comes to new, innovative and great content for your fashion blog.
Personally, I hate to just put up an outfit post because, let’s be honest showing outfit post after outfit post is quite boring.
Therefore, I made a list of 50 blog post ideas for fashion bloggers to help you get through your writer’s block.
1. Your Fashion Wishlist
2. X wardrobe essentials
3. How to style series (3 ways to style a bodycon dress)
4. A Fashion Haul
5. OOTD – in an “outfit of the day” post you can share your daily looks
6. What’s in your closet
7. The most comfortable shoe options for special occasions
8. Tips for a great outfit photo shoot
9. Collaborate with other fashion bloggers and find a piece you both style differently
10. Best traffic sources for your fashion blog
11. Review some fashion products
12. Start an interview series for your favorites bloggers / icons
13. Share a personal story
14. Guest Posts from other bloggers
15. What to wear tips (What to wear to a wedding, what to wear to an interview)
16. Fashionable gift ideas
17. Outfit for all body types and how to dress for your body type
18. What you wore to an event and details about the event
19. You favorite Trends of the Season, or the least favorite ones
20. High end Fashion Look in a budget-friendly way
21. How to organize your closet for all seasons
22. Life update, how your week/month has been going and what you are planning for the future
23. How to revamp your old clothes
24. Your Favorite (Online) Stores
25. Fashion review, on something like an award show or fashion week
26. Your favorite fashion designers
27. Work outfit ideas
28. Best camera equipment every fashion blogger should invest in.
29. How and what to pack for a Vacation
30. Your Favorite Fashion Blogs and Bloggers
31. Day to Night Outfit – how to transform your Day Look for a night out! Accessories, key pieces, etc.
32. Introduce a Fashion Trend
33. Outfits of the Week or a monthly Outfit Review
34. Host a Giveaway
35. Your Must-have items – Fashion and accessories
36. Must have accessories that transform an outfit in an instant
37. Your favorite street style looks
38. A get ready with me post
39. A day in the life of a fashion blogger. Share your routine!
40. Shopping Tips – How to avoid bad buy day!
41. Top 5 outfit posts from your blog. Create a post about your previous posts!
42. Share your personal style and how you created it or how it changed over the years
43. How blogging improved your life + wardrobe?
44. Take your readers on your next shopping trip virtually and talk about your finds
45. How to curate a Capsule Wardrobe
46. Designer pieces in my wardrobe
47. Talk about specific Fashion Trends
48. How to edit your fashion pictures
49. Create a Lookbook for a month or a week
50. Tips on how to style accessories in different ways, e.g. Jewellery, Scarves, Capes, Ponchos, Belts, …