Are you a fashion blogger, food blogger, lifestyle blogger, travel blogger, etc.?
Do you need a chic, sophisticated custom blog (Blogger or WordPress), website or logo design?
I’d be thrilled to work with you to build your brand.
Design is not just what it looks and feels like. Design is how it works. – Steve Jobs
Apart from being a blogger, I am a Web Designer and run the web design company Fab Innovation. Fab Innovation specialises in designing and developing web sites for small, large and medium scale companies. I am often asked by other bloggers about my blog design and other technical blog related issue so I decide to start a blog design service specifically for bloggers. My goal is to provide clean, chic, and stylish WordPress and Blogger blog designs at an affordable cost tailored to your own personal style, taste and content. I also provide logo design, business card design and matching social media add-ons packages.
Take your blog to the next level with one of my chic and sophisticated mobile responsive blog designs. Included in the package are tailor-made blog plugins and widgets to build a successful long-lasting online presence that is beautiful and unique while still maintaining high quality and affordability.
The Classic WordPress and Blogger Packages includes:
- WordPress theme of your choice
- Navigation menu drop down coordination
- Custom post signature
- Contact, About me, Archive and other page setup
- Social media sharing icons
- Related posts widget
- Instagram feed setup (sidebar and footer)
- Advertisement button
- Customised header image
- Search box
- and much more…
Some add-ons are excluded to WordPress platform only and must be purchased with a design package.
- Social media add-ons (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin widgets)
- Post Signature
- Social media sharing buttons
- SEO Installation
- Google Analytics
- Site map
- Security Pulgins
- Mail Chimp for newsletters
- 1-2 weeks of full technical support after design completion
- Not on the list? Ask me
- Please reach out to me via email or through our contact form on the contact page. I will get back to you within 24 hours with a design questionnaire.
- Once we chat about your design needs and you have decided on the package that is best for you I will send you a project contract and payment details.
- For all design work, half payment must be made at the start of the project & the other half upon completion of the project before site goes live. The contract must be signed and returned before the design begins.
- Please be aware that to run a blog, you will need to purchase a domain name and hosting prior to us beginning work on your blog. I recommend Godaddy, although there are cheaper options.
- Design will take a maximum of 1 week to complete, all blog content must be provided upon start of the project.
What clients are saying…
Finding a web designer was a very difficult task for me. I had high expectations, was scared of getting disappointed but then I met Tega and everything changed, she created the blog and I was amazed because it was more than I expected. Her dedication towards her work is very admirable, she would send me tutorials on how to operate the blog as an administrator, etc, though we never met one on one, she made our conversions via phone & skype very easy for me. It’s so inspiring how she derives satisfaction from inspiring people. Having an open mind to ideas made it very easy to work with her. It didn’t take long for us to tangle. I didn’t just get a web designer but I got a friend, a mentor and a partner, she’s the total package.
Are you a new blogger and have NO idea what you’re doing? Or maybe you just want a little extra reassurance, I also offer blog consulting services where I will answer any and all questions that you might have about blogging. Click here for more info.
Do you have a specific budget in mind or are you looking for a custom quote?
Contact me and let’s discuss!